There is a significant need to modernize the infrastructure
of our communities.
The Community Commons (CC) model solves the unique problems associated with food, technology, and educational deserts in urban, rural, and suburban communities nationwide. The Crossroads Community Commons combines schools with mixed-use “real world” applications for active learning.
The building operates as an ecosystem, with all uses of the facility interacting and depending on one another for service within the building. These facilities offer:
- 21st Century state of the art learning space for K-12 schools
- High-tech office space
- Markets and cafés that provide sustainable and healthy meal solutions
- Gymnasium for recreation, tournaments, and events
- E-gaming area for entertainment
- Private dining area which can be rented out.